If you read the last entry, you may have remembered that Jenny hated my April Fools jokes. It seems like we got a delayed April Fools from the hospital when they said yesterday that we were going home, but they informed us that Jenny is not able to transfer today (Friday) due to low blood pressure and a midgrade fever. It was like getting a kick to the stomach. This is our second delay and since transfers do not happen over weekends, they will try again on Moday. Jenny took it better than I expected. We both miss seeing the kids who initally were only to be home a couple days before us. Now we are on a second delay. Anyhow, she states she feels good, but the hospital is being cautious.